Favourite Game

 


Uncharted 2


Uncharted 2 is an action adventure game realesed in 2009 for the PlayStation 3 where you play as treasure hunter Nathan Drake trying to uncover the secrets behind a hidden city. It is the second instalment in the Uncharted series and after playing the other two titles Uncharted 2 is by far my favourite.It was the first game I got for my PS3 and as a child I have very fond memories playing through the story on my own as well as the multiplayer with friends.















Comments

  1. Nice to meet you. I look forward to working further with you and reading over more of your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellow Havid hope you're taking it easy man, making the easy jokes are too funny and too easy to think of. Got to say Uncharted 2 is an amazing game and so ahead of its time. Wish we were in the same group as last year bro looking forward to going out and playing football with you and the boys and you making it look not so easy saving the ball. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very cool post and its nice to see uncharted get some recognition the uncharted series is actually one of my all time favourite series along with the Last of us 1 and 2 I personally think Naughty dog are amazing at what games they have developed and the history they have made with these brilliant games because when I played these games not only am I playing but they also feel like I am watching a movie which not many games have made me feel this way and I have played loads of games. Very neat post overall.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts